PATRICK WATERS, B.SC, CSEP-CEP, NSCA-CSCS
Patrick knows the rehabilitation process personally and professionally. He has been through multiple surgeries, dealt with some lasting effects, yet pushed himself to live life to the fullest – including competitive swimming! Because of his life experiences and positive outlook, his clients can expect a positive and individualized approach, with goals and a program specifically designed to keep you engaged, challenged, and supported. Patrick holds degrees in Food, Nutrition, Health & Human Kinetics from the University of British Columbia.
Patrick also holds the following certifications:
- Certified Exercise Physiologist through the Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology (CSEP-CEP).
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the U.S. based National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CSCS).
- Exercise is Medicine Level 2 Professional, Exercise is Medicine Canada.
A lifelong learner, Patrick has taken part in the following trainings, seminars and workshops:
- Functional Capacity Evaluator, Matheson & Associates.
- Brief Action Planning/Motivational Interviewing, Center for Collaboration, Motivation & Innovation.
- Functional Movement Screen, Functional Movement Systems.
- Precision Nutrition, Precision Nutrition Coaching.
- GLA:D Canada Training, Education & Exercise for Hip and Knee OA.
- ISAK Level 1 course, International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry.